Do you want to learn more about running your own website? I offer WordPress Training here in Las Vegas for people who really do want to use their WordPress website as a powerful brand building tool.
Would you like to be able to use your website as your content marketing hub, therefore being able to consistently add fresh content; posts; videos; podcasts, etc… to help build your brand? Yes?
Then WordPress Training is For You
The more a person knows about how to develop their own online presence, the better.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is the #1 software used to develop CMS (content management system) websites. A CMS website is a site that you can login to and manage.
For example, you can edit, add, or delete pages, blog posts, photos, videos, etc… without being a programmer or knowing any code.
I develop all of my clients’ sites to run on WordPress. To see what WordPress websites can look like, check out the portfolio.
It’s really the most powerful tool you can use to develop your brand online.
Primarily because it’s blog driven. You’ll have all the static pages you want and need for your business info, for instance, the info about you; your products; your services. But, having the blog is so important for so many reasons.
- Content Marketing is the most effective way to build your brand. Consequently, having a blog based site allows you to generate valuable, fresh content more easily and consistently.
- Publishing content helps you build your brand.
- It establishes authority in your field, because through your content, your customers learn what you bring to the table.
- Your consistent flow of content helps you build trust with your audience, because, they get to know you better.
- The blog helps you connect better with your audience, therefore you keep an open dialogue with them. Therefore, this helps you know more about what your customers really think and need from you.
- The blog helps you broadcast updates about your business or products and services. In other words, this helps your customers stay informed about new offerings.
Secondly, WordPress is user-friendly. I’ve got clients who are not tech people at all, but now they have no problem editing pages; adding posts; adding photos; videos, etc…
WordPress Training – What I Can Teach You
Maybe you’re looking to learn everything. Or, maybe you just want to learn a few basic tasks. I can help you learn as much, or as little as you want.
For example, I can teach you any, or all these:
- installing WordPress
- installing/changing themes
- installing and setting up plugins
- creating pages
- creating blog posts
- working with widgets (layout elements)
- customizing your theme
- setting up photo galleries
- adding video
- optimizing pages and posts for search engines
- integrating with social networks
- creating and optimizing graphics and images to use on the site
- how to setup products to sell on your site
- and much, much more…
Don’t worry, you don’t need to know it all.
Don’t feel like you have to learn it all. Like I said, I can help you learn as little or as much as you’d like. So, you don’t need to know everything if you don’t want to be involved with your site at that level. And of course, always know you can call me if you need help.
On the other hand, if you’d like, I can teach you enough about WordPress so you could eventually create all your own sites from this point on.
After that, you could even start developing websites for others, professionally.
Get in Touch
Get in touch with me and let me know what you need help with and how much you’d like to learn and we can set up a custom session to fit your needs.
So, call me at 702-290-3249, or use the form below to let me know what you’re looking to learn.