It’s an amazing time that we live in. It’s one of the best times to be alive as far as marketing for our business. The most effective marketing tool that exists today is free to use. It’s called content. That’s why I’ve decided to offer my copy writing / blogging services.
Content is Still King
“Content Marketing is the Only Marketing Left”Seth Godin
Content is the most powerful tool we have today. Providing valuable content that either entertains, or educates is the most effective thing we can do.
Ads and commercials are less effective at getting peoples attention than content that brings them value. That is to say, in building your brand, delivering value through your content is more important than selling.
What this means is, we all need to be producing more content. More content, more consistently. However, not everyone has the time or the desire to write; to actually sit down, stare at a blank screen, and start to put the words together to create a post or an article. I get that.
Copy Writing / Blogging Services
I am here to help. In other words, I would be happy to write your blog posts for you.
How this Works
- You would tell me the topic you need covered in the post.
- If you can, let me know the facts that you want me to includ. After that, I can do some research to fill in the blanks.
- Typically for blog posts I write between 300 – 600 words. Not too short, not too long.
SEO Copy Writing
All of the content that I produce will be written for SEO (search engine optimization).
Therefore, you can let me know the keywords or phrases that you want the article to be optimized for. After that, I will write the article strategically to have good potential with Google, meanwhile still easily readable by humans.
That’s important, because poor SEO writing is very obvious and it’s usually just not fun for an actual human to read.
Please keep in mind that just because I put together an article that is well written for your keywords; that doesn’t necessarily race to page one on Google.
But, the more of this kind of content that shows up consistently on your site, the more your chances with Google improve.
Copy Writing / Blogging Services – What Does it Cost?
Great question! My standard rate is $75.00. What this includes:
- 300 – 600 words. This is a great range for most topics. Because, you want to give people at least 300 words. Below that might not be enough to adequately cover the topic and give value to the reader. I like to keep it under 600, because more than that and the typical reader might not even start to read because it looks like it will more time than they want to spend on your post.
- Up to 3 Photos. This keeps the content more entertaining. Important stuff! If you have specific photos you want me to use, send them on over. Otherwise, I can put together stock images that reflect the subject.
- SEO Writing. As described above, I will strategically write the post to have better ranking potential for the keywords that you supply.
- 24 Hour Turnaround Time. It’s good to keep this stuff moving along.
My Writing Style
I can be flexible, based on what your needs are. But, if you’d like to read my writing (actually you’re reading it right now!) you can look through my blog posts.
Also, if you want to see the work I’ve done for someone else, you can look at their blog. I’ve recently written the six posts that are currently on their site.
I do write and format my writing for the web and current trends. For example, short paragraphs, avoid longer sentences. I use more white space and break up the text. For instance, as much as possible, I will add subheadings, lists, and photos.
Other Writing Projects I Could Do For You
If you do have a specific project that you need copy writing services for, but would expand beyond what I’ve described here, just let me know. It can be a custom project to suit your needs. I love doing those!
Your Website’s Copy
If you’d like me to write the copy for the pages of your website, then definitely reach out. You could just give me the facts you need covered on each page. After that, I’ll craft it; put it all together for you.
Give me any specific photos you want used, or I can pull from stock resources. If you do provide photos, make sure they are the of the highest quality. If you’d need professional photography services, then I can do that for you as well.
When I’m putting together multiple pages for your site, I might not be able to guarantee a 24 hour turnaround time.
The same things I offer in the blogging services would also apply. I would optimize each page for SEO. The number count might vary, based on the page’s needs.
Any questions? Reach out and I’ll be happy to answer those.
Get in Touch!
So, give me a call at 702-290-3249, or use the form below to get started!